Balloon Head Fred Balloon Head Fred

eddsworld responds:

Damn, i totally should've D:

KB - Back To The Front KB - Back To The Front

Great Stuff!

Course I am biased because you used my song, but it's a really good animation nonetheless.
I only wish it would get some more attention for you after all the hiccups along the way to getting this finished:)

Quality 5/5

Whirlguy responds:

I can think of countless reasons for the low(well yeah, kinda) score, not naming them all here, hehe. It's been a pleasure to animate to your song, I might just do it again. Thanks for reviewing (:

Sketchy Friends Dance Sketchy Friends Dance

love it

the simplicity of it is great and I am a BIG fan of synced animation to music.
If you ever fancy a collab that'd be cool. I have a new EP out in April and it would be awesome to have a little promo animation/vid for it. I wouldnt be able to pay you in cash, but I would be able to pay you with my music/CDs etc:P

Great stuff

TheBoogley responds:

I've had a listen to your stuff, I've been looking for music for future projects. I like the new track... but I won't be making a new project for a little while yet.

Earn to Die Earn to Die

great fun

quality game, really simple to play, really fun too. 25 days for me;)

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Cool Stuff

Great game, great graphics, gameplay and awesome music by Rucklo

Beauty Resort Beauty Resort

good game...

nice and simple, quite addictive but way way too overlong. I easily got to half way through the second level and got bored. Perhaps cutting the number of stages per level to 3 might make the game more appealing and instant?
Good stuff though.
Nice graphics too.

Uncertainty Uncertainty

OK, so first off, this is about as far removed from actual 'Drum & Bass' as is possible. This is EDM cheese, which has a pretence of Drum n Bass. It's not nice sounding. Preset perfunctory stuff. I hate to criticize, i really do. Wish i felt differently.... I'm wanting to find unique music. This is not 'that'

Walking Through the Leaves (Reimagining) Walking Through the Leaves (Reimagining)

this is dissonant, and therefore, certainly not 'easy listening'. It's over-reverbed and messy. I kinda like it, it's so bad that it's good. The slap-bass delay is actually pretty damn good, The synthesized acoustic guitar, however, is just horrible!!! Please, never use that again. The midi piano sound is also awful, it doesn't take much to change that sound, worth considering?

Emberphyte responds:

Thanks for crushing my soul and making me feel like a I did a shitty job while also giving an appropriate critique, that really makes me feel like I did anything right. Though I do think that I did classify this track incorrectly.
It's messy, yes, but it's literally just a remake from memory, and that's how I do most of my tracks.
The synthesized guitar is proof that I'm quite limited with my instruments, unlike many people who CAN use a guitar. I have none, and unfortunately, yes, it's not exactly "good", but I try to do what I can with it (even if it sounds like shit).
I also thought the piano wasn't great, either, but again, sometimes I try to do everything I can with that.
You didn't have to say that nearly everything sounds awful and you don't exactly have to tell me to never use anything again. I understand that, as a novice music producer, I may not come up with the best tracks, but there's better ways to tell me what I'm doing wrong rather than convince me that this track is a half abortion of Satan. But, because you obviously LOOK like you know what you're doing, and because you actually took time out of your day to notice this, I will change it up, though it's not even meant to be huge since it's supposed to be a track for a video game nobody seems to care about.
Next time, if there ever will be one, please keep the "awful" down a notch, because you actually brought up many good points.
Thank you.

GD Orbital - Faraway World (Original Mix) GD Orbital - Faraway World (Original Mix)

Production-wise, it sounds good. It's a horrible piece of music though. So very pastiche and uninventive. It hurts my ears to listen to such bland stuff. Im sorry, but I have to be honest. It's the most trivial piece of trance crap that I've ever heard. The 'outro' has some inventiveness, but please, kill that preset piano sound asap. It's so generic, please try harder.

Multicolor Octopus Ink Nghtmrs Multicolor Octopus Ink Nghtmrs

Excellent...

Love it man, the contrast of the black and white against the colour works very well indeed, looks even better when viewed at full size, the detail jumps out at you.

Great stuff man, glad I could be a source of inspiration:)

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you a ton for taking the time to look at it and leave a comment.. Most appreciated sir!! :) :)