Balloon Head Fred Balloon Head Fred

eddsworld responds:

Damn, i totally should've D:

KB - Back To The Front KB - Back To The Front

Great Stuff!

Course I am biased because you used my song, but it's a really good animation nonetheless.
I only wish it would get some more attention for you after all the hiccups along the way to getting this finished:)

Quality 5/5

Whirlguy responds:

I can think of countless reasons for the low(well yeah, kinda) score, not naming them all here, hehe. It's been a pleasure to animate to your song, I might just do it again. Thanks for reviewing (:

Sketchy Friends Dance Sketchy Friends Dance

love it

the simplicity of it is great and I am a BIG fan of synced animation to music.
If you ever fancy a collab that'd be cool. I have a new EP out in April and it would be awesome to have a little promo animation/vid for it. I wouldnt be able to pay you in cash, but I would be able to pay you with my music/CDs etc:P

Great stuff

TheBoogley responds:

I've had a listen to your stuff, I've been looking for music for future projects. I like the new track... but I won't be making a new project for a little while yet.

I Have A Question. I Have A Question.

yeah

you said u used a bunch of songs ot get promo, fair ply man, but the movie isnt up to much, so it is a case of rubbish style over substance. U obviously have some skills as a flash user, maybe put them to better use rather than releasing amateur material like this? Still, kinda fun:P

Me Bill Me Bill

Great Stuff...

...as always, thanks for using my music, works really well together. 10/5'd of course:P

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

really good

good animation and nice concept, plus I love the acoustic version of creep, so 10/10 from me. Very good indeed.
If you ever fancy making a vid to my acoustic tracks then PM me:)
There are a few on this site, if you fancy checking them out.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

Quality

saw you on screenwipe the other night, all the best to you man, most imaginitive thing on this site.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

simply brilliant

loved every minute of this animation. It's poignant without being corny and knowing.
This was captivating, interesting and above all original, would love to see more of your work, if you ever want to collab or make me a music vid, then feel free:)

Great stuff.

Retro Collab Retro Collab

Nice, but you destroyed my music

Why did you crush the bitrate of my song so badly? sounds rubbish.

Fion responds:

I really do apologize for the absolute murder and destruction done to your song. Firstly it had to be changed around to fit with varying lengths because the original length of this collab was a lot longer. Then the bitrate and quality just got killed when I tried to make so that flash could handle me importing it without crashing (The .fla got to a whopping 150MB). So once again sorry for killing your song and also a huge thanks for having it available to use in our collab.

Space Duck Space Duck

Fecking Beautiful!

Please amke me a music video/flash:D